Demand Generation Manager
This is a remote position and we welcome applicants from across all of Canada.
We strive to make healthcare better for all by making it easier for digital health innovators to succeed.
WHO WE ARE
MedStack is on a mission to bring more innovators to healthcare. We are:
- an award-winning startup funded by prominent VCs
- a successful graduate of 500 Startups, the Creative Destruction Lab and Dreamit Health
- a TechCrunch Disrupt Top Pick for cybersecurity
- one of Canada's Top 20 early-stage technology companies by CIX
- named one of the Top startups disrupting healthcare in Canada by PwC and CB Insights
- certified as a Great Place to Work®
Our business is a subscription-based platform, but we are also an ecosystem, a community that champions startups and entrepreneurship. We embrace automation, collaboration, startup empowerment, and creative problem-solving. Our customers work with us and with each other to tackle the world's biggest problem: making healthcare more efficient, accessible, economical and effective, at a time when the world needs it more than ever before.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking to grow our team with the addition of an experienced Demand Generation Manager to drive our inbound marketing strategy and uncover new opportunities for growth.
The skills you bring:
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS sales and marketing funnel operations
- Comfort and drive to succeed in an independent, remote-first setting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a bias towards data-driven decision making
The background you have:
- 3+ years experience as a growth marketer, ideally within B2B SaaS
- Passionate about selling to small businesses and enabling their success
- Proven track record of delivering quantifiable business impact
- Experience working with digital platforms such as Google Analytics, WordPress, and HubSpot
- Passionate about tech, entrepreneurship and startup ecosystems
- Special consideration for those with backgrounds in digital health, software development, healthcare IT, cloud computing and/or cybersecurity
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will manage MedStack’s inbound marketing and demand generation efforts to drive continued brand awareness of MedStack’s offering, effectively communicate our product’s value, and generate quality leads.
- Own planning and implementation of all online marketing activities, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, paid social media, retargeting, and display advertising
- Be the primary day-to-day contact for our digital agency partner
- Manage our paid advertising budget to deliver against lead generation goals and marketing ROI
- Collaborate with Sales to measure lead quality and optimize campaigns for quality lead flow
- Assist in managing MedStack’s website, working closely with other members of the marketing team to develop and execute on website needs/improvements and create landing pages optimized for a best-in-class user experience
- Oversee and drive onsite and offsite content to improve SEO
- Leverage marketing automation tools to create and deliver email nurture campaigns that increase prospect engagement and advance prospects through the funnel
- Analyze and report on key performance indicators to drive lead acquisition
- Identify and test new and emerging channels to drive increased scale and efficiency
MORE ABOUT US
The problem we solve:
The healthcare industry (hospitals, insurance companies, public health, clinic networks, pharma providers and distributors, and patients themselves) is beholden to strict requirements for data privacy and security requirements that it then applies to its digital health vendors. These complex requirements slow the development and adoption of important solutions.
At MedStack, we provide a new way for digital health to be built, implemented and scaled, faster, more efficiently and with data privacy protection at the centre. Have a look at how we think about the problem we are going after.
The solution we deliver:
Our core offering is MedStack Control, a turnkey compliance solution designed to help healthcare innovators integrate proven, out-of-the-box compliance guarantees in the way the industry requires them, thanks to pre-designed cloud security, policies and attestations. Because of our platform approach, every one of our customers helps make our offering stronger for every other.
How we go about it:
MedStack sells to digital health companies that are working to solve problems for patients, families, payers, providers, researchers and pharmacists. In order to succeed in doing so, these companies are required to prove that they are meeting data security and privacy compliance requirements.
MedStack is primarily an inside sales organization with relatively short sales cycles working with:
- early-to-mid-stage startup founders, typically CEOs or CTOs
- Companies that are often pre-launch, under 50 employees, and/or have raised a small amount of money from investors
- End users of our product, ie. software development teams
- Stakeholders defending our compliance proposition on their behalf, which could include healthcare enterprises, government agencies, investors or channel partners
DAY-TO-DAY AT MEDSTACK
At MedStack, we:
- are a remote-first company, with supporting tools and processes
- are not hierarchical
- empower our team members with distinct responsibilities and self-direction
- have high standards for professionalism
- are mission-driven, by the importance of our work in servicing the social benefit that results from our customers’ successes
- drive a culture of facts-first and entrepreneurship vs the status quo
- have stringent and bold objectives on diversity and inclusion
- meet virtually as a team weekly for a celebration of wins and learning
- gather in quarterly Town Halls for alignment on objectives and vision
and our important work is supplemented by:
- flexible work hours
- generous vacation policy
- health and dental benefits, from day 1
- parental leave benefits with bonus top-up
- a company stock ownership option plan, vesting from day 1
- bi-weekly paid-for team lunches
- company retreats and seasonal celebrations
- learning, skills training and industry conference opportunities
- a company-funded book budget
- company-supplied top-end Mac laptop
- a home office equipment budget
- contribution through the company’s ongoing success to philanthropy such as Upside Foundation
If you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for, share our way of thinking and want to play an integral role in transforming how healthcare innovation works, apply to express your interest.
MedStack welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.